With the goal of changing how young professionals view and approach responsible drinking, Responsibility.org approached us to develop a campaign that combined both experiential activations and social advertising.
We partnered with a social sports kickball league to establish a control group with 21-29 year-old young professionals in two key cities. By surveying the control group before and after being exposed to experiential activations and social ads, we were able to see a shift in perceptions over three months.
How We Helped
- Research + Strategy
- Digital Marketing + Content Development
- Surveys measuring alcohol consumption habits, perceptions, and decision making
- Experiential activations centered around learning, games, and prizes
- Hyper-targeted Facebook ads before and after kickball games
- 134K impressions generated via social ads
- 29% ad recall after two weeks
- 46% increase in control group members able to identify elements of responsible drinking